[Bp_ipv6] Some information on IPv6 economies and providers

Marco Hogewoning marcoh at ripe.net
Thu Jul 7 08:31:18 EDT 2016

All,

As I mentioned, the attached slides formed the basis for a panel discussion we had ahead of the recent OECD Ministerial meeting in Cancun.

Credit to APNIC as this is all done based on their IPv6 measurements and some other data the re-publish (such as GDP). This is unfortunately a lot of work to dig through if you want to make the same assessment for every country. In that sense we can probably use all the help we can get in further doing this analysis.

Groet,

MarcoH