[Bp_ipv6] Reminder - BPF IPv6 2nd Virtual meeting today 12:00 UTC

Wim Degezelle wdegezelle at drmv.be
Thu Jul 7 07:42:42 EDT 2016

Hi All,

Please find below the webex link for 2nd BPF IPv6 call
https://intgovforum.webex.com/intgovforum/e.php?MTID=mc4b569c256b2a0f7501fde0d1a44455c <https://intgovforum.webex.com/intgovforum/e.php?MTID=mc4b569c256b2a0f7501fde0d1a44455c>

The meeting will start in 20 mins.

Agenda details can be found in the email below.

Best
Wim