[Bp_ipv6] Draft Agenda and Call for feedback on "Timelines and document structure" Re: [Intersessional_2015] WebEx meeting invitation: BPF IPv6 2nd Virtual meeting

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Wed Jul 6 07:24:29 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to share the draft agenda for our next call #2, on Thursday 7 July at UTC1200.

In addition, we welcome your feedback on Google doc for Agenda #2 online before the call.

  "Suggested timelines and draft structure of output document"
  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C7z8MRVBOmBsuWxpl8YivXZWFvksKCq0_ul7TlFJzIU/edit?usp=sharing

Draft Agenda for Call #2
---
1. Re-Confirm the fix of scope and goals document
Shared as attachment at: http://intgovforum.org/pipermail/bp_ipv6_intgovforum.org/2016-June/000418.html
Once we confirm the fix, it will be posted on the IGF IPv6 BPF website.

2. Coming work plan to produce output document
Suggested timelines and draft structure of output document
(See the Google doc link)

3. Collecting contributions
  a. Facts/studies on the status of IPv6 deployment per region, country
  b. Case Studies

4. Admin - Future calls schedule
  e.g., Would pre-fixed schedule with some regularity help? (Rather than Doodle poll every time)

5. AOB
---

Sumon and Izumi