[Bp_ipv6] BPF IPv6 - 2nd virtual meeting - doodle poll reminder

Wim Degezelle wdegezelle at drmv.be
Mon Jul 4 04:31:09 EDT 2016

Dear All,

As from tomorrow I’m starting as consultant with the IGF secretariat to support this year’s BPF on IPv6. It’s great to have the opportunity to work again with all of you and I’m looking forward to another successful BPF on IPv6.

Izumi sent out a doodle poll to schedule the second virtual meeting.
May I remind you to fill in the doodle pool ? Tomorrow we will announce the time and date for the call.
Doodle link: http://doodle.com/poll/huth69w36r3fmqkx <http://doodle.com/poll/huth69w36r3fmqkx>

Thank you for your cooperation!

Kind Regards
Wim