[Bp_ipv6] [IGFmaglist] Disseminating IGF 2015 outputs @WSIS Forum, 2-6 May 2016

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 30 13:23:54 EST 2016

I welcome the leadership of the secretariat on this.
all support to the Secretariat's leadership on this.
From: cmasango at unog.ch
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 11:51:06 +0100
To: bommelaer at isoc.org; intersessional_2015 at intgovforum.org
Subject: Re: [IGFmaglist] Disseminating IGF 2015 outputs @WSIS Forum,	2-6 May 2016
CC: bp_counteringabuse at intgovforum.org; igfmaglist at intgovforum.org; bp_certs at intgovforum.org; bp_ipv6 at intgovforum.org; bp_ixps at intgovforum.org; bp_multistakeholder at intgovforum.org; bp_spam at intgovforum.org

Dear Constance,
Yes, we are looking into having a session at the WSIS Forum and have started talking to the ITU about it.  I don’t think we should miss the opportunity to publicize the outputs and do a bit of outreach.
Best
Chengetai

On Jan 28, 2016, at 6:53 PM, Constance Bommelaer <bommelaer at isoc.org> wrote:Dear Colleagues,

You may have seen that the deadline for submitting workshop proposals for the 2016 WSIS Forum is 30 January. For those of you involved in developing IGF 2015 outputs, this could be a good opportunity to showcase and disseminate the Best Practices and Policy Options presented in Joao Pessoa:
The IGF Best Practices Handbook covering the following topics: Mitigating Spam, Enabling environments for IPv6 adoption, Establishing CSIRTs, Countering abuse against women online, Developing meaningful Multistakeholder Mechanisms and Enabling environments for IXPs
The IGF Policy Options for Connecting the Next Billion
The WSIS Forum will be held in Geneva from 2 to 6 May 2016. Details on how to participate are available below.

Best regards,
Constance Bommelaer