[Bp_ipv6] [E] Re: [IGFmaglist] Disseminating IGF 2015 outputs @WSIS Forum, 2-6 May 2016

Miller, Cheryl A cheryl.miller at verizon.com
Thu Jan 28 14:47:33 EST 2016

Constance, I also support a workshop proposal on those areas.  I know a lot of effort went into both streams, and I think many would find value in the dissemination of that information.

Cheryl Miller
Director
International Public Policy and Regulatory Affairs
Verizon
1300 I Street, NW
Washington, DC 20005
202-515-2432