[Bp_ipv6] [IGFmaglist] Disseminating IGF 2015 outputs @WSIS Forum, 2-6 May 2016

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 28 14:04:56 EST 2016

Constance, I am very supportive of a workshop proposal on the two areas you suggested.  I am also submitting comments on the Open Consultation which I think should also be paid attention by MAG members, in their individual capacity.
The WSIS Forum is a collaborative session that has the ITU acting as a secretariat but is indeed a collaboration of the UN agencies responsible for the ALs .This year, there is an imperative need to focus on how the SDGs can be support achievement of the ALS.
Marilyn Cade