[Bp_ipv6] [Bp_multistakeholder] [Bp_ixps] [IGFmaglist] Disseminating IGF 2015 outputs @WSIS Forum, 2-6 May 2016

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 2 10:02:24 EST 2016

ChengetaiI think this is great on the part of the Secretariat, as I noted.  MAG members and members of the IGF stakeholders can lend support and also reach out to their governments who may be attending, who would not otherwise attend this session!

I also  volunteer to collaborate with the national and regional IGF Initiatives. We were not on the original list, but I did add that list in.  I think that several Coordinators are planning to attend.

We might start with a quick assessment of who will be at WSIS Forum [as of now] and then build on that.
Count on me! And great initiative of the Secretariat!