[Bp_ipv6] [Intersessional_2015] [IGFmaglist] Disseminating IGF 2015 outputs @WSIS Forum, 2-6 May 2016

奥谷 泉 izumiokutani at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Feb 2 06:33:53 EST 2016

+1. Many thanks to the IGF secretariat in reaching out to the ITU.
Thank you also to Constance in bringing this excellent idea.

The work of developing the BP paper for IGF2015 is complete, but I find it very helpful that we continue sharing opportunities for outreach.
(I have shared this within IPv6 Summit Japan and Internet Governance Conference Japan and will share at APRICOT conference in Feb for the APAC region)

Izumi Okutani