[Bp_ipv6] Fwd: New Open Consultation of the ITU CWG-Internet

Michael Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 11:01:00 EST 2016

FYI. Deadline is January 4

Best,
-Michael

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: InternetPublicViews, ITU <internetpublicviews at itu.int>
Date: Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 4:49 PM
Subject: New Open Consultation of the ITU CWG-Internet
To: "InternetPublicViews, ITU" <internetpublicviews at itu.int>

Dear Sir/Madam,

We would like to thank you for your participation in the Open Consultation
of the ITU Council Working Group on International Internet-related Public
Policy Issues (CWG-Internet) on “Building an enabling environment for
access to the Internet”, which took place from February to September 2016.

We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to participate in the
new Online Open Consultation on the topic of *“Developmental Aspects of the
Internet”:* http://www.itu.int/en/council/cwg-internet/Pages/
consultation-oct2016.aspx

The deadline for submissions is on* 4 January 2017. *

We look forward to receiving your responses on this new topic. Feel free to
forward this information to any other interested stakeholders.

Kind regards,

*Ms. Despoina SAREIDAKI *
*ICT Policy Analyst **International Telecommunication Union*
Tel : +41 22 730 6818 <+41%2022%20730%2068%2018>