[Bp_ipv6] BPF IPv6 - meeting announcement

afifa hariz afifahariz at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 15:43:37 EST 2016

Hi all

Thank you very much for the informations
Unfortinately  I couldn't  participate   in  IGF2016 but  I will fellow the
IGF2016 on remote.

At the same time I would liked that the IPv6  case study  of ISET
Charguia   will be added in the BPF-IPv6 doc (at section 4.3.5  AFRICA or 4.3.7
Non commercial deployment)
 In order to encourage the initiatives of the universities to promote the
deployment of IPv6 especially in the African region  (north africa). This
is help also us to push up the other stakeholders in our country  to deploy
IPv6.

Best regaeds

Afifa