[Bp_ipv6] Can we do the math? ( was [MEAC ICANN] Fwd: Interesting IPv6 metrics)

Sumon Ahmed Sabir sasabir at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 02:22:16 EDT 2016

Excellent work Marco.

Your maths are quite logical to me.

Only major doubt in my mind is calculating throughput form the Average
download speed 22.4 Mbps. Probably it does not mean people are using at a
average of 22.4mbps all the time? Even though the 1:1000 ratio is very
conservative, It seems to me that we can only make a realistic assumption
if we get the average of total bandwidth consumption of T-Mobile.

But again its seems a promising start, thanks again for the math.

-sumon

২৫ আগস্ট, ২০১৬ ৬:১৯ pm এ, "Marco Hogewoning" <marcoh at ripe.net> লিখেছেন:

(This may not reflect my employers opinion or even reality as a whole)