[Bp_ipv6] Please update the status: Volunteer for Case Studies

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Wed Aug 24 09:30:25 EDT 2016

Thanks to everyone who have filled in the Status of collecting case studies.

For better visibility for the situation in North America and Latin America,
I'd like to kindly ask for help to volunteers from these region to fill in the status.

  "Status" of "CASE STUDIES:  List of Contributors and Volunteers to contact"?
  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C7z8MRVBOmBsuWxpl8YivXZWFvksKCq0_ul7TlFJzIU/edit?pref=2&pli=1#heading=h.wvazjo4015ac

This  would help us identify areas/organisations which needs further outreach (if any).

I note the request was sent less than 12h and most in these regions are about to wake up from now on :)

Izumi