[Bp_ipv6] Internet Performance Measurements Swiss IPv6 Council

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Wed Aug 24 09:22:07 EDT 2016

Thanks Silvia - I understood this as an initiative to identify and highlight issues for dual stack websites to take care of.
Please let me know if I misunderstood, and/or any additional points you would like to highlight, if the slides are to be referenced in the document.

Thanks also to Jan and Marco for sharing information on mobile IPv6 deployment, as well as the survey conducted by RIPE NCC.

Izumi