[Bp_ipv6] [Intersessional_2015] Re:Re: Suggested Agenda Re: BPF IPv6 - 4thVirtual call on Wed 24 Aug noon UTC

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Wed Aug 24 00:56:41 EDT 2016

Dear Billy,

Many thanks for your help in reaching out to ISPs and CSPs in Korea.
I totally understand that it takes time, and appreciate your support in reaching out.

SHORT ANSWER:
There is no hard-set deadline.
It would be nice if we can have cases before our next calls on *7th Sep(ideal)* and *28th Sep*.

  - This will allow us to discuss and analyse the cases received.
  - If we receive cases at the last minute, it makes it harder to analyse and reflect them in the main document.
  - We will reflect all cases received in Annex (even if not reflected in the main document)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
At the coming call at UTC1200, we will also discuss timelines on collecting case studies (agenda 1c).
Based on where we are, I'd like to review how realistic the current work plan is.

Current work plan:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IL-WfZtdEIiK8jg6tmP6f3Hs4ehJfsYkK0drEwpS7ZI/edit
  * Start Public comment period  (= first draft or partial draft online)      early October
  * Final draft     2-3 weeks before IGF
  * IGF 2016 + BPF workshop      in week 6-9 December
  * Publication final outcome document

This link to the calls schedule & agenda may also give you an idea of coming work ahead:
  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PCCQANKdBfuL6g5HTmZppIUcneJfr7XfM8leooAuP-I/edit

I hope this helps.
Thanks again to everyone who are helping us collect case studies.

Izumi