[Bp_ipv6] Suggested Agenda Re: [Intersessional_2015] BPF IPv6 - 4th Virtual call on Wed 24 Aug noon UTC

Wim Degezelle wdegezelle at drmv.be
Tue Aug 23 11:41:40 EDT 2016

Hi All,

In preparation of tomorrow’s call (agenda see email below) I compiled the first case studies in a google doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15HP5OkTPfnWkK4z4Z5qNbyuqNmAAP1o_xlxuZjrkt28/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/15HP5OkTPfnWkK4z4Z5qNbyuqNmAAP1o_xlxuZjrkt28/edit?usp=sharing>

So far, we received a case study from:
	The Netherlands  -  PC Extreme B.V.    (Europe)
	Greece  -  Forthnet    (Europe)
	Sweden  -  Tele2    (Europe)
	Vietnam  -  FPT Telecom    (Asia Pacific)

Call details:  BPF IPv6 - 4th Virtual meeting, Wed 24 Aug noon UTC
link:  https://intgovforum.webex.com/intgovforum/j.php?MTID=mf780e48dae0bedad67db54ee793fc314 <https://intgovforum.webex.com/intgovforum/j.php?MTID=mf780e48dae0bedad67db54ee793fc314>

Best Regards
Wim

Wim Degezelle