[Bp_ipv6] Federal Register NTIA RFC on IPv6

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Fri Aug 19 20:03:27 EDT 2016

Indeed, this is certainly a great support to our work.

For those of you, who are kindly helping us in asking for contributions, pointing to this announcement from the NTIA may help in making contribution to the survey seriously (perhaps mostly in the US but even outside the US, for a fact that a government encourages private organisations to share information for our work).

Thank you very much for NTIA's support and Einar for sharing on the list!

Izumi