[Bp_ipv6] Recording & Action Items from call #3

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Tue Aug 16 06:13:40 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

Many thanks to those who have filled in the table on "CASE STUDIES:  List of Contributors and Volunteers to contact"

  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C7z8MRVBOmBsuWxpl8YivXZWFvksKCq0_ul7TlFJzIU/edit?usp=sharing

Per feedback on the mailing list, I have added Silvia temporarily for volunteer contact for BMW and Swisscom if that is OK with Silvia (we can change if not adequate so please advice if that is the case).

We also see:

  -Forthnet and OTE from Greece
  - Tele2, TDC and Telia from Sweden

listed but no volunteer contact.
If we can cover other cases in Europe it is not a must to cover all organisations listed but highlighting for your attention, what looks missing from the table.

On any other organisations you see as useful cases, esp, from economies with high deployment rate, we certainly welcome your contributions.

Thanks all for your continued support and wish you all good summer (vacation for some of you)!

Izumi
PS: Correct link to zero draft is at : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GTH8A5veAMMNjmxtvRmV3ruV31UCHk9a1NhW_glJV9I/edit?pref=2&pli=1
I am considering to put all links to relevant docs in the IGF IPv6 webpage with Wim's help - will keep you updated once ready