[Bp_ipv6] survey BPF IPv6 - GO !

Wim Degezelle wdegezelle at drmv.be
Thu Aug 4 07:04:42 EDT 2016

Hi All

The questionnaire to collect the case studies for the BPF IPv6 is online.

You can use the online google forms questionnaire (link below), the files attached ( .docs and .txt) or google doc <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hzk0c_HAvtv1V4uURNWJhFmRNL7NpJGgcoTEtWGHRP8/edit?usp=sharing> .

Online questionnaire: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeBjXnyYWay2avYsPB_sm4Y_I_mjjx_MD8ad6uPy3KDOB27yA/viewform?c=0&w=1

We want to reach out to parties and companies that have successfully deployed IPv6 and contribute substantially to the high deployment rate in their region or country.

To coordinate, we keep track of our activities and of who is reaching out to who on our brainstorming document <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C7z8MRVBOmBsuWxpl8YivXZWFvksKCq0_ul7TlFJzIU/edit>. Please keep updating the table.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Kind Regards
Wim

Wim Degezelle