[Bp_ipv6] [Intersessional_2015] Agenda for Call #3 Re: BPF IPv6 - 3rd virtualmeeting - Wed 3 Aug at 2PM UTC

Izumi_Okutani izumiokutani at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Aug 2 20:45:39 EDT 2016

Dear Billy,

Thank you very much for sharing the analysis of comparing the situation in Korea and some European ISPs.

Your input at the APrIGF session was interesting and appreciate that you have taken time to provide input in this group as well.

I think your findings are useful for our work in making comparison of commonality of successful cases.
The observation about NOGs is something which certainly matches with the situation in Japan.

I would very much welcome hearing the case of NAVER and SKtelecom as well.

Izumi

iPhoneから送信