[Bp_ipv6] Private Sector: Discussion Needed on Business experiences

Michael Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 05:43:09 EDT 2015

Susan,

I'm not terribly well-versed in the issue of IPv6, but I think what you
proposed is a fantastic idea (I'm currently listening to the YT video you
linked). It also seamlessly fits into the existing text of the IPv6 BFP.

Are there any pointed questions we can use a foundation for a discussion?

Warm regards,

-Michael

Istanbul, Turkey
2015 ISOC IGF Ambassador