[Bp_ipv6] IGF BPF IPv6 - general update & next steps + call reminder

Wim Degezelle wdegezelle at drmv.be
Wed Sep 23 09:42:45 EDT 2015

Hi All,

‘Slowly’, we’re getting closer to the IGF meeting.
Section by section we’d like to wrap up the discussion on the draft google document and move the text to the IGF platform for public comment.
To guide us with this, we created a one-page 'BPF IPv6 work plan and next steps (Sept - Nov )’ <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dD3K2KUIw8b4furfU4-3O4MH_TFqg2V5OGFzXGpVNsU/edit?usp=sharing> . Please have a look.

Don’t forget our next virtual meeting, this week on Thursday 24 September at 19.00 UTC: Registration <https://intgovforum.webex.com/mw3000/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=intgovforum&service=1> .

Last meeting's report and an updated compilation of survey submissions are added to the document section <http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/best-practice-forums/5-creating-an-enabling-environment-for-ipv6-adoption#documents>.

Kind Regards
Susan, Izumi, Wim

Wim Degezelle
DUERMOVO - DRMV