[Bp_ipv6] NRO news item

Susan Chalmers susan at chalmers.associates
Mon Sep 14 18:01:36 EDT 2015

Excellent - thank you kindly Marco.

Insofar as the IPv6 TF examples I previously sent to the list go, can I
please ask list members to take a few minutes to consider contributing
illustrations with some quotable material?

These are rather entry level examples - uncomplicated in nature. I've
listed them again below, for reference.

As per last week's call, we'd like to have these by mid-week, please, so
that we can post the text to the platform.

*Section 2(a)(ii) - Organizational Type*
<short example/anecdote about organizing a task force>
A description (2 or so paragraphs) about setting up a task force including,
for example, whether the TF decided to establish a charitable organization
/ legal entity and why.

*Section 2(b)(i) - Raising Awareness *

<example 1 - raising awareness>

<example 2 - where an IPv6 TF is promoting IPv6 applications>
<example 3 - where an IPv6 TF is promoting interoperable implementations>

*Section 2(b)(ii) - Providing advice*
<a similar example, and a quote, a quote from government on helpfulness>
An example of an IPv6 Task Force assisting or working with government.

*Section 2(b)(iii) - Solving problems*
<example 1 - TF resolving barrier issues>
<example 2 - TF solving end-to-end QoS problems>

*Section 2(c) - Common challenges*
<An example of an exemplary ISP that has adopted IPv6>

<example - coordination - thoughts on the challenges of coordination,
suggestions for addressing this problem>
<example - funding - description of funding challenges, suggestions for
addressing this problem>

Susan Chalmers
susan at chalmers.associates