[Bp_ipv6] Agenda for upcoming call

Susan Chalmers susan at chalmers.associates
Wed Sep 9 00:55:47 EDT 2015

Dear all,

I propose that we discuss the following during our upcoming call:

   - Status update - Section on IPv6 Task Forces, call for outstanding
   examples needed.
   - Approach - Discuss approach taken in current draft, inviting
   suggestions/comments
   - Next sections - Discuss the next sections of focus on the paper
   (technical trainings, business, government, end user, measurements, case
   studies).
   - Action points for next sections - identifying volunteers
   - AOB

Would that suit? Please send any suggestions on or off list.

As a reminder, to register for the call, please click here:
https://intgovforum.webex.com/intgovforum/j.php?RGID=re59b2cb40f271c7c402ae3f56ac02343

To the extent that you are able, please have the draft text handy during
the call, here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DHV8VhlzCp_bnd6fsjBBwDq2XKtS51Jtn2i-JmoEKug/edit?usp=sharing

I look forward to connecting with everyone shortly.

susan at chalmers.associates