[Bp_ipv6] Additional input for the IPv6 BPF document

Chip Sharp (chsharp) chsharp at cisco.com
Tue Sep 8 13:27:32 EDT 2015

Dear Susan, all,

An Internet search on “IPv6 technical training” or “IPv6 workshop” (without double quotes) brings up many pages of IPv6 training and workshops.

IPv6 training is also available as part of the Cisco Network Academy and the Cisco Learning curriculum:
https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/welcome

There is specific material on IPv6, but also IPv6 is being integrated throughout the curriculum side-by-side with IPv4.
I suspect others are doing the same.

Chip