[Bp_ipv6] Additional input for the IPv6 BPF document

Miwa Fujii miwa at apnic.net
Mon Sep 7 19:00:07 EDT 2015

Hi Wim,

Here is some blog articles of this activities:
https://blog.apnic.net/2015/08/07/building-ipv6-capacity-in-our-region/
http://blog.apnic.net/2014/08/22/ituapnic-ipv6-workshop-in-laos/

If adding these links helps the doc, please feel free to do so.  Happy to leave it to you.

Thanks.

Miwa

From: Wim Degezelle <wdegezelle at drmv.be<mailto:wdegezelle at drmv.be>>
Date: Tuesday, 8 September 2015 8:49 am
To: Miwa Fujii <miwa at apnic.net<mailto:miwa at apnic.net>>
Cc: "bp_ipv6 at intgovforum.org<mailto:bp_ipv6 at intgovforum.org>" <bp_ipv6 at intgovforum.org<mailto:bp_ipv6 at intgovforum.org>>
Subject: Re: [Bp_ipv6] Additional input for the IPv6 BPF document

Thank you Miwa for this. I’ve made a note in the document to include this example under technical training.
Would you have a link to any background information?

best
Wim

Wim Degezelle
DUERMOVO - DRMV