[Bp_ipv6] [Intersessional_2015] RES: Nex Draft - IGF Connecting the Next Billion

Segun Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 13:47:57 EDT 2015

Dear Constance,

Let me first express my appreciation for the level of work done so far on
this important policy menu. I could not have made it to Paris for the 3rd
MAG Meeting due to numbers of issues.

I tried connecting via remote participation but technology could not just
pardon me as I had a poor connection from my side.

However, I'll be sending Nigeria IGF Submissions on the Policy Menu before
end of next week. We've almost finalised it but still being subject to our
stakeholders' input.  I hope it will not be too late.

I hope we are still using the policy questions in the template sent to us
fortnight ago.

I wish us a successful IGF engagement in Brazil.

Please do let me know the next virtual meeting.

Best Regards.

Segun.

*Managing Partner/CEO *
Continental Project Affairs Associates (CPAA)
site: www.cpaa.com.ng
______________________________

Coordinator, Cybersecurity-Nigeria (www.cybersecuritynigeria.org.ng)
Founding Member, Nigeria IGF Multi Stakeholders Advisory Group (
www.nigf.org.ng)
Member, UN Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group on Internet Governance (
www.intgovforum.org)
President, Global Network for Cybersolution Ltd/Gte (Cybercrime
countermeasure NGO)
Vice Chair, Nigerian Child Online Protection (www.ncc.gov.ng)
Member, African ICT Alliance (www.aficta.org)

*CPAA Corporate Office | 72(b) Kwame Nkruma Cresent, Asokoro District
Abuja-FCT | Tel: 234 803 701 7537, 818 180 6044 | Website: www.cpaa.com.ng
<http://www.cpaa.com.ng/> *