[Bp_ipv6] Updated content [was] Re: BPF IPv6 update

Susan Chalmers susan at chalmers.associates
Sun Sep 6 23:25:57 EDT 2015

Dear all,

I hope this email finds everyone well after a nice weekend.

Thank you for your contributions thus far to the draft text on IPv6 Task
Forces. I have worked to add some text and structure to the section over
the weekend. I also followed up with a number of survey respondents for
further information. Relevant examples from our survey responses have been
inserted into the text.

As a reminder, the link to the running draft is available here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DHV8VhlzCp_bnd6fsjBBwDq2XKtS51Jtn2i-JmoEKug/edit?usp=sharing>
.

Our next call will take place on Wednesday, September 9, 2015 -  8 am UTC.

To register:
https://intgovforum.webex.com/intgovforum/j.php?RGID=re59b2cb40f271c7c402ae3f56ac02343

An agenda is forthcoming, but for immediate purposes we'd like to have all
contributions on the IPv6 TF section from the group beforehand, so we can
add the text to the IGF Secretariat platform for further distribution and
comment.

susan at chalmers.associates