[Bp_ipv6] Governments supporting IPv6

Howard, Lee lee.howard at twcable.com
Fri Sep 4 12:05:13 EDT 2015

Yes, that’s great. If and when we publish a new version, we’ll let folks know.

Lee

From: Susan Chalmers <susan at chalmers.associates<mailto:susan at chalmers.associates>>
Date: Thursday, September 3, 2015 at 11:38 PM
To: Lee Howard <lee.howard at twcable.com<mailto:lee.howard at twcable.com>>
Cc: Marco Hogewoning <marcoh at ripe.net<mailto:marcoh at ripe.net>>, "bp_ipv6 at intgovforum.org<mailto:bp_ipv6 at intgovforum.org>" <bp_ipv6 at intgovforum.org<mailto:bp_ipv6 at intgovforum.org>>
Subject: Re: [Bp_ipv6] Governments supporting IPv6

Thanks kindly Lee, Marco, Gary and Olivier.

Lee, I'd like to add your resources to the IPv6 BPF microsite, if that's okay?

susan at chalmers.associates<mailto:susan at chalmers.associates>

CHALMERS & ASSOCIATES
http://chalmers.associates