[Bp_ipv6] MAG Face2Face breakout tomorrow?

Wim Degezelle wdegezelle at drmv.be
Fri Sep 4 10:24:07 EDT 2015

Hi Chip,

Following both remotely, that’s brave.

What you write is correct. The only change is that instead of having 90 minutes reports of BPFs and 90 minutes on Connecting the Next Billion, the proposal is to have one 3 hour session.
The session starts with each BPF reporting on their work and show that its work also makes sense in the light of the connecting the next billion theme.

Best
Wim