[Bp_ipv6] Action items prior to next week's call

Wim Degezelle wdegezelle at drmv.be
Fri Sep 4 09:13:26 EDT 2015

Hi Marco,

Thanks for this.
Are you aware of any action points within the European Commission’s Digital Single Market strategy?
Most online documentation is on initiatives by the previous commission(s).
I don’t immediately find IPv6 back as a main point in the current strategy.

(I’m also reaching out to the EC)

Best
Wim

Wim Degezelle