[Bp_ipv6] MAG Face2Face breakout tomorrow?

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Thu Sep 3 07:50:08 EDT 2015

Marco and all,

As Wim has clarified, the call time is changed now to UTC13:00, 15:00 CET today.

This is what I understand through information from Wim earlier today:

 - The call has been suggested as a part of intersessional work in general
   IPv6 group is one of them
 - It is to give an opportunity for MAG members at the meeting now in Paris to
   provide feedback
 - Who defines the agenda and leads the call is not clear.
   I have therefore suggested the agenda tentatively,
   assuming it is an update and feedback opportunity for the MAG
 - If the level participation by MAG members are low, we can adjust the agenda
   to fit the needs of the audience

@Wim, please share any other information you may have about this call.

Cheers,
Izumi