[Bp_ipv6] MAG Face2Face breakout tomorrow?

Marco Hogewoning marcoh at ripe.net
Thu Sep 3 07:34:12 EDT 2015

> The Chair just announced that there will be a breakout from 3 - 4:15 CET today on IPv6.  He didn’t provide an agenda or who is running it.

Wim, Susan, Izumi,

This doesn’t match Wim’s message (4 pm) or the published agenda (3:30 pm).

Can somebody please clarify start and end times for all scheduled meetings today and tomorrow that have this BPF in scope and please also provide registration links to all the webex rooms where they take place. I’m now registered for “Room 6” to this afternoon and tomorrow all day (?).

Thanks,

Marco