[Bp_ipv6] MAG Face2Face breakout tomorrow?

Marco Hogewoning marcoh at ripe.net
Thu Sep 3 06:48:00 EDT 2015

Hi Wim,

Thank you for sharing this, does this mean that the slot for 4 september 10:00 - 13:00 won’t be used, or would that still be an option to continue on this afternoons session?

Also can you please provide us with the links to the correct webex session(s) for this afternoon and where needed tomorrow’s session?

Cheers,

MarcoH