[Bp_ipv6] BPF IPv6 - Call Thursday noon UTC

Wim Degezelle wdegezelle at drmv.be
Wed Oct 28 07:36:39 EDT 2015

Dear All,

Please find below the link to subscribe for your call tomorrow.
Thank you for your cooperation!

BPF IPv6 Call 11
Thursday, October 29, 2015
12:00 pm  |  Greenwich Time (Reykjavik, GMT)  |  1 hr
Register <https://intgovforum.webex.com/intgovforum/j.php?RGID=r39d3dd1b09b47306f46ab13ded90742d>
After your request has been approved, you'll receive instructions for joining the meeting.

Kind Regards,
Wim

Wim Degezelle
Consultant