[Bp_ipv6] Following today's discussion

Miwa Fujii miwa at apnic.net
Wed Oct 28 00:40:18 EDT 2015

Hi Suzan and Izumi,

I got further questions as below from a Japanese org that I have sought
their input.

- Will be the name of the organisation listed in the doc?
- If you list the org names (that contributed IPv6 information) in the
doc, will it be part of the list of “contributors”?
- If necessary, will it be possible to provide input with anonymous status?

I am not exactly sure about the intention of the second inquiry but I
assume they are interested in how/where you will list their name in the
doc.

I’d appreciate your input.

Thanks,

miwa