[Bp_ipv6] Following today's discussion

Susan Chalmers susan at chalmers.associates
Tue Oct 27 18:03:12 EDT 2015

Thanks kindly for jumping in, Izumi. Excellent explanation.

Just one point to add, Miwa, and for the benefit of the list, is that I am
doing the bulk of writing and editing on the document - drawing all of the
submissions together in one, coherent narrative. The NRO has engaged me to
do this:
https://www.nro.net/news/susan-chalmers-to-lead-efforts-on-ipv6-best-practices-forum
.

I have the pleasure of working closely with Wim, who manages posting the
document on the platform, helps me with organization and edits, calls, etc.
Wim is basically the administrative lifeblood of the project and he also
contributes substantively as well. Thanks Wim!

susan at chalmers.associates