[Bp_ipv6] Following today's discussion

Miwa Fujii miwa at apnic.net
Mon Oct 26 20:20:37 EDT 2015

Hi Susan,

I’ve asked some of orgs in Japan that have already implemented IPv6 to provide short texts on 4) Lessen leant from the private sector. They are putting the request through the Internal decision making process, and I got the following questions.

- Whom do you submit this document?
- Will this document be distributed worldwide?
- How do you distribute this document?
- Who will receive the document?

I’d appreciate your input.

Thanks.