[Bp_ipv6] Section 4 - Thanks Aaron and others please have a look

Charles Sun forcharles at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 16:29:50 EDT 2015

Susan,
In general, those research institutions should be listed under University even though most of them, if not all of them, do receive grants and fundings from the government. In any case, they are not part of the government networks.
Best regards,
Charles
----------------Charles SunCo-Chair, Techinical Subcommittee of the Federal IPv6 Task ForceDirector, IT Infrastructure Engineering and OperationsExport-Import Bank of the United States811 Vermont Avenue, NWWashington, DC 20571Phone: 202-565-3888, E-mail: Charles.Sun at exim.gov