[Bp_ipv6] Section 4 - Private Sector - Now drafting!

Susan Chalmers susan at chalmers.associates
Thu Oct 15 18:09:53 EDT 2015

Greetings colleagues,

We are now entering the final stretch. We have a few things to work on yet.

First and foremost, we need to dive in to Section 4 - lessons from the
Private Sector..

Right now we're using a 4-part structure: ISPs, Content providers,
Enterprises, and Universities. I've put up some examples there already and
Aaron has kindly volunteered to contribute some text as well.

May I ask everyone to have a look at this Section please and contribute
best practice examples and anecdotes, or structural suggestions? It would
be excellent if you could do this this week.

The private sector is a group from which we received but a few survey
this list for their ideas.

Many thanks!

susan at chalmers.associates