[Bp_ipv6] New Draft On Review Platform

Susan Chalmers susan at chalmers.associates
Wed Oct 14 14:23:25 EDT 2015

Greetings all,

This email supplements Wim's earlier email. A few brief updates:

   - I revised Section 3 - Capacity Building, in line with our discussion
   on the call and email exchanges. The Section now places technical and
   non-technical capacity building into different subsections. *We could
   use a good example of law enforcement / policymaker training from a new
   contributor.*
   - Thank you to Chip for having contributed text relating to business
      considerations for IPv6, which I've split across those two sections.
   - I formatted the footnotes and added some links in the body of the text
   - I incorporated comments from the review platform into the text, and
   responded to the more substantive questions (as opposed to suggestions
   regarding grammar, etc.) We saved the comments from the previous round to
   be sure that we didn't lose anything and will repost the ones that could
   benefit from more public discussion.

Cheers,

susan at chalmers.associates