[Bp_ipv6] Last call for review/comments on capacity building section

Susan Chalmers susan at chalmers.associates
Thu Oct 8 15:36:35 EDT 2015

Dear colleagues,

As discussed during the last call, we are seeking last comments/review/text
contributions to the technical capacity building section before we post it
to the review platform.

In particular we are looking for examples of training for policymakers and
C-level business executives on IPv6, as well as for their marketing
departments.

If you can, please spend some time with the running draft, here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DHV8VhlzCp_bnd6fsjBBwDq2XKtS51Jtn2i-JmoEKug/edit?usp=sharing

We will close this section of the document one day from now. I will then
work with Wim to have it up on the platform Monday morning.

Many thanks and please feel free to share your ideas on or off list.

susan at chalmers.associates