[Bp_ipv6] [BMI-SPAM-Verdacht] BPF IPv6 - Call notes

Constanze.Buerger at bmi.bund.de Constanze.Buerger at bmi.bund.de
Thu Oct 8 10:02:27 EDT 2015

Hi All,
we are happy to announce, we are going to join the IGF Meeting this year. And we offer you  to support the BPF session by providing our experiences from German administration to the discussion and/or within nice slides.
Me and / or my consultant Tahar will attend the following calls. Tahar will provide the announced section describing the business motivation for IPv6 (IoT /Industry 4.0…) within the next days.   Details can be discussed in the calls or on the mailing list.

Regards
Constanze

Constanze Bürger
Masters Degree in Computer Science

Division ITI 5 –IT and Netinfrastructures in the public administration.
Federal Ministry of the Interior
Alt-Moabit 140, 10557 Berlin
*4930 18 681-10617
ITI5 at bmi.bund.de<mailto:ITI5 at bmi.bund.de>