[Bp_ipv6] BPF IPv6 call - tomorrow at noon UTC

Susan Chalmers susan at chalmers.associates
Wed Oct 7 14:27:10 EDT 2015

Hi Aaron, all,

No worries. We had a very productive call, sussing out the structure of
Section 3 and outlining in broad strokes the structure for the measurement
section (Section 7).

Once the recording is available, we will share it and also provide minutes.

We'll be accelerating our pace this month, in a last push to produce the
first draft, on the review platform, by October 30th.

More soon!

susan at chalmers.associates