[Bp_ipv6] [Intersessional_2015] IGF 2015 Outputs - Best Practices and Policy Options for Connecting the Next Billion - Next steps

Awokoya Emma akinpense2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 06:12:02 EST 2015

Thank you for the update. I look forward to seeing the additions.

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 2:38 AM, Segun Olugbile <solugbile at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Constance,
>
> Thank you for the update.
>
> Best Regards.
>
> Segun Olugbile
>
> *Managing Partner/CEO *
> Continental Project Affairs Associates (CPAA)
> site: www.cpaa.com.ng
> ______________________________
>

> Coordinator, Cybersecurity-Nigeria (www.cybersecuritynigeria.org.ng)
> Founding Member, Nigeria IGF Multi Stakeholders Advisory Group (
> www.nigf.org.ng)
> Member, UN Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group on Internet Governance (
> www.intgovforum.org)
> President, Global Network for Cybersolution Ltd/Gte (Cybercrime
> countermeasure NGO)
> Vice Chair, Nigerian Child Online Protection (www.ncc.gov.ng)
> Member, African ICT Alliance (www.aficta.org)
>
> *---------------------------------------------------------------*
>
> *CPAA Corporate Office | 72(b) Kwame Nkruma Cresent, Asokoro District
> Abuja-FCT | Tel: 234 803 701 7537, 818 180 6044 | Website: www.cpaa.com.ng
> <http://www.cpaa.com.ng/> *
>
> *Cheerfulness and contentment are great beautifiers and are famous
> preservers of youthful looks - Charles Dickens*
>
> On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 4:47 PM, Constance Bommelaer <bommelaer at isoc.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Dear Colleagues,
>>

>> This is to let you know that, as agreed by the MAG, the IGF 2015 Best
>> Practices
>> <http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/best-practice-forums/draft-2015-bpf-outs>
>> documents as well as the Policy Options for Connecting the Next Billion
>> <http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/policy-options-for-connection-the-next-billion/cnb-outdocs>,
>> are currently being fine-tuned to incorporate comments made during the IGF
>> sessions in Joao Pessoa. The completed versions will be made available
>> early December.
>>

>> During its next meeting in 2016, MAG members will then discuss next steps
>> and how they would like to pursue IGF intersessional activities going
>> forward, should the mandate of the IGF be renewed. New themes of Best
>> Practices Forums may be considered, as well as a new approach for the
>> continuation of the Policy Options.
>>

>> In the meantime, 2015 outputs will be referenced in the Chair's IGF
>> report. * Once the final versions are available (early Dec.), and to
>> ensure global awareness, we will also invite all MAG members to disseminate
>> them throughout their networks. *
>>

>> Thank you and best regards,
>>

>> Constance Bommelaer

Kind Regards,

*Akin-Awokoya Emmanuel*

Data/Telecommication Network Engineer and Web/Content Developer

Member IEEE, NSE, ISOC, CTO, DSA, ICANN

*Interested in volunterism, project research*

*Startups, opendatamining, open data research*

*TVWhitespace technology*

I can be on the next boat, next ship, next plane, next bus as long as where
I am going I could

help someone have a better access and create local contents on the Internet.

*Twitter:@pensebien <https://twitter.com/penseBien>*

*Facebook:* emma.awokoya

*Linkedin: EmmaAwokoya <https://ng.linkedin.com/in/emmaawokoya>*