[Bp_ipv6] IGF Best practice document - comment clarification

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Thu Nov 26 13:41:54 EST 2015

Hi Wim,

Yes, I think this comment was not for that paragraph, but reading now the document, I can’t see the other comments I had input, so don’t know how to find it.

However, I think reading it, makes sense in the context of any section that is saying something like “some (or this) country has mandated IPv6 support”… Probably, but I’m no longer sure, it was referred to mandating IPv6 support in public procurements ?.

I’ve provided to Susan the links for Spain, which I guess are very relevant and key, because was one of the first countries after US.

Here are the links for Ecuador:
http://www.telecomunicaciones.gob.ec/wp-content/uploads/downloads/2012/10/Acuerdo-No.-007-2012.pdf

http://www.telecomunicaciones.gob.ec/wp-content/uploads/downloads/2012/10/Acuerdo-No.-039-2012.pdf

And in Colombia:

http://www.mintic.gov.co/portal/604/articles-5932_documento.pdf

I always to comments in word or PDF notes, this format was really bad and not performing very well, it may be depending on the browser or whatever.

I worked in projects with hundreds of people contributing to a single word document with track for changes and always worked well that way !

Saludos,
Jordi