[Bp_ipv6] IGF Best practice document - comment clarification

Wim Degezelle wdegezelle at drmv.be
Thu Nov 26 12:56:35 EST 2015

Dear Jordi,

Thank you again for posting your comments on the BPF review platform. Together with Susan I’m working on the final version of the text.

I have a question on your comment on par. 186:

"This has been done already in many countries (I have been contracted to do that, so speaking from the forefront), to mention the public cases:
Spain
Ecuador
Colombia
I can find the links for the documents that are public if you want to mention them. They are LAWS."

http://review.intgovforum.org/igf-2015/best-practice-forums/creating-an-enabling-environment-for-ipv6-adoption/creating-an-enabling-environment-for-ipv6-adoption-version-3/#comment-1807 <http://review.intgovforum.org/igf-2015/best-practice-forums/creating-an-enabling-environment-for-ipv6-adoption/creating-an-enabling-environment-for-ipv6-adoption-version-3/#comment-1807>

Could you clarify what ‘this’ is referring to? Would it be possible that this comment goes with another paragraph?

Best
Wim

Wim Degezelle
Consultant