[Bp_ipv6] Request for clarification NAT v NAT

Alejandro Acosta alejandroacostaalamo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 10:28:09 EST 2015

Hi Susan,
  Is there any part of the document that particularly worries you?
  I just took a quick look to the document in the review platform and
for me the explanation looks quite good.

  But anyhow this is very difficult topic to summarize in few words and
unfortunately I presume few people will complain with whatever
definition we use.
  From my point of view the definition & function found in Wikipedia is
great: "Network address translation (NAT) is a methodology of remapping
one IP address space into another by modifying network address
information in Internet Protocol (IP) datagram packet headers while they
are in transit across a traffic routing device"

Regards,

Alejandro,