[Bp_ipv6] Session set, comments welcome, please contribute!

Susan Chalmers susan at chalmers.associates
Fri Nov 6 19:59:57 EST 2015

Dear colleagues,

I hope this finds everyone well.

Thanks kindly to all who have contributed throughout this process.

We have a great draft that is open for comment, here:
http://review.intgovforum.org/igf-2015/best-practice-forums/creating-an-enabling-environment-for-ipv6-adoption/creating-an-enabling-environment-for-ipv6-adoption-version-3/

Please give your edits before November 13th.

Our in-person session in Brasil will take place on
Wednesday, November 11 • 09:00 - 10:30 (UTC-3)

Attached herewith are remote participation instructions. Please join us,
wherever you are.

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Sincerely

susan at chalmers.associates