[Bp_ipv6] [IGFmaglist] Latest version - IGF Policy Options for Connecting the Next Billion

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Mon Nov 2 10:13:52 EST 2015

I uploaded these so I could link them from the OneWebDay page

http://onewebday.org/2015/IGF%20Policy%20Options%20for%20Connecting%20the%20Next%20Billion%20Compilation.pdf

http://onewebday.org/2015/FINAL%20Synthesizing%20Policy%20Options%20for%20Connecting%20the%20Next%20Billion.pdf

I note the Nov 11 session link is http://sched.co/4bRk

Still waiting for the BPF 6.

j.

On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 10:26 AM, Constance Bommelaer <bommelaer at isoc.org>
wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> After several weeks of hard work, the latest version of the *IGF Policy
> Options for Connecting The Next Billion *is now available (attached).
>
> A short synthesis of the document that we intend to hand out in Brazil is
> also attached for your convenience.
>
> The *IGF Policy Options* benefited from the input of 15 national and
> regional IGFs, out of more than 80 background contributions
> <http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/policy-options-for-connection-the-next-billion/classified-list-of-contributions>
> from all stakeholder groups (more than we expected!), as well as comments
> through the IGF online platform
> <http://review.intgovforum.org/igf-2015/connecting-the-next-billion/policy-options-for-connecting-the-next-billion/>.
> The draft document will be enriched by the IGF discussion, and a final
> version released shortly after the IGF event.
>
> On a related note, the 6 *IGF 2015 Best Practices*
> <http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/best-practice-forums> documents will be
> released on the IGF website next Monday.
>
> All these IGF outputs will be discussed during the "Intersessional Main
> Session" that will be held *on 11 Nov. from 2pm to 5:30 pm* in the Main
> Hall. You are all invited to this session!
>
> Thank you and best regards,
>
> Constance Bommelaer

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast